What you can expect:
- Social Media Strategy Document, completely custom for your business
- Post & Activity Guideline
- Social Media Page Creation
- Choice of any 1 platform: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or LinkedIn
- 15 min consultation call to go over materials provided (if compatible with EST/CT)
- Creation of content & posting for your first 2 weeks
- Content includes 1 post/day, 5 days/week (10 posts total)
- 15 min handoff call and report after the 2 weeks of activity (if compatible with EST/CT)
What we need from you:
- Info about your business and industry
- Which platform you’d like to apply this kit to
- The email to be used for login information on the platform
• Is this for big business or startups?
All businesses need a strong social presence. We support businesses big and small by maintaining a consistent presence on social media.
• What type of content/posts will you be posting on my accounts?
A strategic balance of several types of content: News, educational, time-related, promotional, inspirational, questions that inspire interaction and qualitative feedback.
• What if I want my social media manager to continue after this service is finished?
No problem! If you’d like our experts to continue creating content and managing your social media page, feel free to purchase the Social Media Management package.
• When will the consultation call be?
The consultation call will be scheduled when the strategy, guideline, and your social media page are created and ready to provide. This goes over materials and your new social media account.
• Do I need to purchase this first if I want the Social Media Management service you offer?
No, you do not need to purchase this starter kit if you want our other social media services. This kit is designed to help you get your social media account created, posting content, and then get you ready to take the reins!
• How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your geek will need and they’ll be in touch to let you know they’re getting started. Done and done.