What you can expect:
- New profile creation
- Choice of one new profile for: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or Instagram!
- Bio information added to your profile
- Images added to your profile
What we need from you:
- Company website URL
- For Facebook, we need your personal account URL
- For LinkedIn, we need your personal account login User and Password.
• Do I need to provide the images or bio?
Usually no. We can usually use images and bio from your company web page. If you do not have a photo on your web page that we can use, we can use a stock photo. However, if you have specific images and bio you would like us to use, let us know and we can certainly use them.
• Do I need to have a personal account already created before you can create the business page?
This is true for Facebook and LinkedIn. These require a personal account before creating a business page. This is not true for Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. We can create these business pages from scratch.
• How long does it take for the social media page to be created?
Once we obtain all that we need from you, you can expect to have your new social media page in 2 to 3 business days.
• Do I need to authorize the page to your posting platform after it has been created?
No, we will authorize the page for you.
• How will I be able to access my new social media page?
We will send you a message with login details and/or with instructions on how to access your new social media page.
• Do you provide ongoing management and editing of my social media page?
Unfortunately, the one-time purchase of $79 does not include ongoing management and editing of your social media page. Please take a look at the Social Media Management service offered on the marketplace.
• How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your geek will need and they’ll be in touch to let you know they’re getting started. Done and done.